Monday, October 20, 2014

The books I am currently reading to help me along to my frugal path to Efficient Living.

In 1996, I had first read the second book by Amy Dacyczyn. She had started a newsletter called the Tightwad Gazette. Later they were published into a set of three books. A few years later they were compiled into one large book and those books have always, I repeat always been the books I have referred to again and again throughout the last 18 years. They are out of print but you can find them used and also borrow them from the library. The upper two books are written by Barbara Salsbury and the book titled Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half was published in 1983 and then she updated her book in Beating the High Cost of Eating in 2005. These books are very valuable in information as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment